Shortly many of you guys will start seeing some big changes on the site. To help you navigate through some of the changes please read below…
Overview of changes:
1. Profile page will now be a great dashboard showing you how you are “winning” and where you are “losing”(hopefully not!!) in your fitness (you got a preview of this yesterday).
• What it looks like now: • What it WILL look like soon:
1. The 1-RM and CWC(conditioning score) charts have now moved to the analysis page
2. The CWC top-20 has been updated to show first name, last initial and gym affiliation of the individual
3. 6 new panels on the dashboard — a)workouts entered broken down by week, b) conditioning score and how it is changing c) most amount of work done in a single workout d) your ranking based on conditioning e) most and least used muscle groups and joints f) projected 1-RM’s on several lifts
And for the Pièce de résistance — the analytics that we have been promising you guys. Couple major insights on this version
1. Impact of different muscle groups on workout times and work output (i.e: which muscle groups and joints have the biggest positive and biggest negative impact on those outcomes)
2. How do you compare to other people very similar to you in those aspects
3. How can you fix you movement biases and deficiencies
Here’s how it will look. Clean UI and personalized recommendations.
We have made some significant progress in bringing you the cleanest UI and the first analytical tool in CrossFit. Keep telling us what you want and we will make big things happen together.